Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Previous Competitions and Fun Hair !!!





Hey Everyone!

I'm going to post some pictures, some I have entered into competitions others I have just done for fun! These two images were done for a National Matrix competition. The model is Rachel Bruce my amazing sister who lets me do whatever I want to her hair! Ruth is a Matrix educator and entered this photo. I did the Make-up and most of the hair, Ruth set it and made it look classy!


Rachel my amazing model again, went to Chicago with me! I competed in Hair World, which is like the "Olympics of Hair". I didn't place in the top 7 but it was worth the expierence.






The last photo on here is of Rachel again! We did this hairstyle
just for fun. She has a huge AFRO! We wrapped her hair around
little bobby pins and set it. After we took them out we did some back combing and made her hair BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment