Sunday, January 2, 2011

"HER" Magazine!!!

Hey Everyone,

I am so excited for the next month or so!! This week is crazy with work but it will be fun. Friday I have been asked to do hair and makeup for a new magazine called "HER"! It is a new magazine coming out in Missouri. I have been told if I do well I may be doing the hair and makeup for it more often!! whoot whoot! I am SOOOO Excited :)

I am working this coming Saturday the 8th, Saturday the 15th and also Saturday, January 29th. If you need a weekend appointment just give us a call at 573-634-0032. AND---------I do have my airbrush makeup kit, which I'm trying to practice as much as possible so I can start doing airbrush makeup in the salon. Im not there quite yet but I will be for sure to let you know when it will be avalible!

In February I am doing Logan's aunts hair for her wedding! I will have pictures of that put up after the wedding of course! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment